Related Posts with Thumbnails

pure love....

the littles

the littles
love times two...shelby and lukie

the path

you cannot travel
on the path
until
you become
the path itself
- buddha

FEAR


HATE FEAR/FEAR HATE

REAL

"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in your joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

circus......

 just got thru reading...
water for elephants...
my next book for my 
book club...it was 
awesome.......

if you haven't had a
chance to read it yet....
quick...go out and
get it.....

 

this is a little music box my daughter gave me
several years ago...we have a running
joke about *olivia* from the cosby
show.....it kind of *fit the bill*
for today's post...



oh...and, here is where i have decided....for now
at least...to plunk my newly found
column...





           did i mention that my real life is resembling a circus of sorts right now?
well..it is....hopefully...this will pass soon...

 be well...

warmly.....susan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan....thank you for coming by to see me....thought I would visit you as well and thoroughly enjoyed see what you are doing here....I adore the background and tried to use it but just couldn't make it work with my logo header which I am committed to....here, though, it looks beautiful! Adore all the architectual elements....I can tell me love all the same things.....thanks for adding me to your sidebar and picking up my button...hope you will come back and choose to follow as well if you get a chance.......I will mention you as a new blogger in my Pink Saturday post if you don't mine....will drive a little traffic your way.....looks like you are off to a wonderful start....it is a really good outlet! xojana

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jana....

    thanks so much on all counts!!
    i am very excited that you are going
    to put me on your blog on your
    pink saturday post to help
    attract more peepers....

    i thought i had already put myself as a
    follower on your blog...as i said, i am
    pretty new to this and it is all trial and
    error....

    did you check out the backgroundfairy.com for other backgrounds? there are some great ones there...

    off to make sure i am a follower for you...

    thanks again and give that little one
    a hug for me....

    be well...

    warmly.........susan

    ReplyDelete